The report predicts the global Gluten-free packaged food market to grow with a CAGR between 6.0% and 6.5% from 2017 to 2023. The global Gluten-free packaged food market was worth USD 2.37 billion in 2015. The study on Gluten-free packaged food market covers the analysis of regions such as Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Among the geographies Europe dominated the world market while as well as anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period.
The report on global Gluten-free packaged food market is a comprehensive study of demand, market size, forecasts, trends and factors affecting the global Gluten-free packaged food market.
• Introduction of new gluten-free products.
• The health and wellness trend is another major factor for the growing demand for gluten free food products.
• Growing prevalence of gluten intolerant consumers in the world market
• Rules and regulations for gluten free packaged foods vary across countries
• Wrong labelling tactics among the manufacturers
• High pricing of the gluten-free packaged food
• Rising awareness and the health and wellness trend
• Increased marketing initiatives by the manufacturers
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05203551